Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
RED LINE Wheeled Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
RED LINE Wheeled dry chemical fire extinguishers are made specifically to protect people and property in areas where the potential for large-scale fires is always present. Airports, loading docks, steel and iron mills, paint spray booths, dip and quench tanks, offshore platforms, loading racks, fuel storage, and heavy manufacturing areas benefit from the protection offered by these industrial high-hazard fire extinguishers.
These heavy-duty wheeled units have greater extinguishing agent capacities than hand portable fire extinguishers, yet are highly mobile and can be fully operated by one person. Large diameter steel wheels quickly and more easily move the unit to the source of the fire, while the quick-opening valve option allows for fast, one-step actuation.
Wheeled extinguishers are available with dry chemical or special dry agent powders to provide maximum protection for many types of fire hazards.
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc./Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (UL/ULC)
- Factory Mutual (FM) and USCG Approved
- All wheeled units are manufactured with corrosion resistant finishes on all components
- Three ANSUL dry chemical extinguishing agents available: FORAY, Purple-K or PLUS-FIFTY C
- MET-L-KYL dry chemical unit available for hazards with Class B metal-organic compounds (pyrophoric liquids)
- Two dry powder (MET-L-X and LITH-X) units are available for Class D hazardsEasy pressurization by turning the nitrogen cylinder hand valve
- Simple operation provided by discharge nozzle with two-position ball valve
- Aluminum nozzle barrel provides a solid, round agent stream
- Standard fill cap indicates when unit is pressurized
- Long-range nozzle, quick-opening nitrogen cylinder valve, wide wheels, rubber coated tires (some models)
- Six-year limited warranty
SENTRY Carbon Dioxide Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
SENTRY Carbon Dioxide Wheeled Fire Extinguishers are designed to protect areas where Class B (flammable liquids and gases) or Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires could occur. They may be used indoors where winds and drafts do not affect discharge or where a clean extinguishing agent is required. These extinguishers provide maximum protection in settings such as aircraft hangars, paint spray booths, quench tanks, and metal tube manufacturing.
Carbon dioxide is a non-corrosive, non-damaging extinguishing agent that leaves no residue after a fire. Carbon dioxide provides its own pressure for discharge, and because it is a gas, it will penetrate and spread to all parts of a hazard. Because carbon dioxide displaces oxygen, appropriate safety measures must be taken to evacuate enclosed areas where discharged.
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Portable, compact design
- Non-corrosive, non-conductive, clean extinguishing agent
- Available in 50 lb (22.7 kg) and 100 lb (45.4 kg) models
- UL or ULC listing available DOT / TC approved steel cylinder
- One-person operation
- Large 16 in. (406 mm) semi-pneumatic rubber wheels
- Rubber-jacketed, wire braided, high pressure discharge hose